We specialize in breeding the most gorgeous wavy and curly fleece coats that vary in all the Doodle colors: red, creamy gold, dark apricot, dark chocolate, and all shades of caramel. Many of our puppies have parti coats and adorable markings! Sometimes we have Buffy white, black, light chocolate cappuccino, and lavender doodle coat colors too.
We breed all sizes: mini to medium, and larger standard. All of our puppies are multi-generational Australian Labradoodles guaranteed to be non-shedding and allergy-friendly with no body odor.
A Gorgeousdoodles Puppy Package Includes
- A new fitted Harness and a custom Gorgeousdoodle Leash.
- Neuter or Spay may be taken care of before the pup goes home, or the Breeder pays the Buyers Vets a set capped price of $175.00 to the buyers Vet on the day the adopted puppy is spayed or neutered.
- Veterinary certified a Puppy Vaccination shot, de-worming by breeder and our Vet and Micro ID CHIP with form ready for you to register.
- All Puppies go to our Vets for a full physical examination, may have a Lab results done, and microchip by our Veterinary and you receive signed certifications.
- A new 4-5 lbs bag of familiar Puppy Food and a little sample of a recommended treats.
- Will email Health Scores of your puppies parents, to back up Pups Health Warranty, only when your puppy is confirmed spayed or neutered we email Clubs certificates and Puppy Pedigree and paperwork.
- A list of helpful products to buy and some very good helpful training ideas.
- Health Certificate by Vet for air travel if needed for buyer to carry puppy on a flight.
- All puppies go home with a Comfort Blanket that has Mama & familiar smells.
- A 27 months Health Warranty, pups are from many many generations of all Health tested Breeding dogs for exceptionally healthy offspring!
- We email you photos of important products to buy that helps your new puppy excel in house training by creating a Comfort Safe Zone for puppy, we show you how to set-up the ideal zone.
- We offer extra puppy training for $395.00. – if we have a home trainer available – The puppy will go to one of our families home that’s has trained many Doodles before. Your Puppy will receive extra socializing with all ages, night time crate training, helpful potty training, lead training, and sit for a treat. This will excel your puppies home training. If a puppy needs to be held past 9 weeks of age for your puppy will go into an extra training program. Ask us about training, booking, and availability varies. You will receive your puppy’s first *Vet health certificate of examination at time of delivery.
Deposits, Prices and Final Payments
We require a non-refundable deposit of $500.00 paid via PayPal (or check) to reserve a choice from a litter due to be born, and a confirmation payment of $1200.00 to secure a puppy from a litter already born. All your deposit and payments are applied towards your puppy full purchase price. We give you a discount of $400.00 when you buy a second Doodle any time or in the future. If there is not an ideal puppy for you in our current available litter your deposit will be moved forward to the next litter(s) waiting list for your specifications. All checks, cashiers checks, money order must be paid to Melanie Derwey, and to be mailed: Po box 1808 Granby, Co 80446.
- True Parti coat is Buff white with cute colored markings: ~$4000.
Tuxedo is 75%solid color with lots of white on chest, head, maybe paws & tail :~$4000.
- Solid Red, caramel, apricot, black, silver and chocolate: ~$3700.
- Red, caramel, apricot, chocolate, silver with a few cute white markings: ~$3800.
- Phantom and Trio-colors : ~$4000.
We offer our puppies on a “first come, first serve” basis after confirmation of deposit.
Currently, folks purchasing a puppy must be willing to drive and pick up the puppy in person from Gorgeousdoodles (please ask us, if this is difficult for you).
Final payment in full must be received by us and all checks or cashier checks payable to Melanie Derwey, before you take delivery of our new lovely puppy.
Final Puppy papers
When your puppy is confirmed spayed or neutered you will be emailed *Family tree Pedigree Chart, * Dam & Sire OFA Hips and Elbows, and or PenHip, OFA Eye CERF records, DNA genetic results. A written *Two-Year Genetic Health Warranty Guarantee in included in our Adoption agreement contract. Yes, we provide a health guarantee against hereditary diseases, which includes hip and elbow dysplasia, with a puppy replacement. Your notebook will also include several pages of relevant information about your Doodles parents. Puppies clubs certificates from ALAA & ALCA and other puppies paperwork maybe not be sent still after the whole litter has been verified as altered.
- If the pup is flying home, Breeder provides: A new Airline approved shipping kennel crate that we provide with bedding and a little comfort blankets. The buyer pays $650.00 for airfare cost and for travel cost to the airport etc, to Breeder in full 2 weeks before the puppy flight is booked to fly home.
- Breeder gets puppy Health Certificate by our Vet for airplane travel. (We are not flying puppies as of right now, due to Covid-19 and other difficulties.)
If you don’t live in Colorado or within a doable day drive to Grand County, then you need to know the following info: No Puppies or dogs can fly at this time. We are not traveling out of our county to help with puppy home-comings at these extremely careful times. You can throughout our website on the right side of every page find the club’s logo ALAA & ALCA and click to go to the club and you can find a good breeder in your state.
With your deposit now you can secure an ideal puppy!
Required Legal Documents
We reserve the right to request a notary to review and notarize signed on puppy contract prior to the puppy homecoming date.
We may also request a copy of the primary purchaser’s driver’s license. This is part of our enforcement and legal documentation required on our spay and neuter agreement for all puppies. All our puppies have a firmly enforced mandatory spay/neuter contract or we reserve the right to request that you have your adopted puppy spay/neuter at Grand Animal Hospital, Fraser, Co., or at Wheat Ridge Animal Hospital, Wheat Ridge, Co. If you wish to breed Labradoodles or are a breeder must be clarified specify in the original puppy application, emails, and clearly communicated. We have a business attorney and we do enforce our contract agreement.
How We Allocate Puppies
Breeders help with allocation sharing puppy personalities differences and energy etc. Puppies must mature to seven weeks to eight weeks old to be allocated.
Most important is that the Puppy gets their ideal Family and you get the ideal puppy personality and right pup energy etc.
We allocate puppies due to their temperament testing and personality characteristics. Breeder reserve the right to hold back any pups for the breeding program at any time, and or to help with puppies allocation to be part of the ideal family adoption. Puppy planned dates for homecoming may have to change due to weather, airlines, or maybe something out of our control.
You will be notified as soon as the pregnancy has been confirmed. You will be notified in the order of the waiting list when puppies are whelped. Folks who are on that waiting list will be sent a puppy announcement and pictures. There is no firm choice in advance or a pick of the litter. All puppies are a pick of the litter for their ideal family. The breeder and family will be helping with each pup’s allocation.
We will share updates on puppy development, coat, and size differences. We send photos and short videos. We will also be sharing most importantly, the puppy’s personality and energy differences.
We recommend the best puppy for you, as to the puppy temperament, energy, and personality traits. You may choose to wait for another puppy from other litters ( if you wish) to notify Breeder in writing (email) before the puppy is 6 or 7 weeks old.
Breeder firmly reserves the right to refuse the finalizing of the puppy adoption and the buyer agrees to understand that up-to-the time that Breeder signs the final adoption papers and is paid in full for the puppy, the adoption could be changed or be terminated.
All Buyers must review and agree to our policies as asked on our “Puppy Application“. All Buyers before sending a deposit must fill out our ” Puppy Application”.
If you or a member of your family has pet-related allergies, I recommend a multi-generational puppy that has the most potential to be allergy-friendly. Very seldom will the coat of a multi-generation Labradoodle puppy be a problem but some people find they are allergic to dog saliva. If, after purchasing a puppy from me you find that it does not work out for you or your family because of allergies, be aware that I will need to be notified within 4 days after delivery of your puppy. In this case, you may have to verify the condition with a written statement from your doctor. I will gladly take the puppy back in this situation and you will receive a substantial refund, but I will have to deduct all the expenses incurred in the process of prepping/shipping the puppy to you and any additional expense incurred in the process.
Labradoodles will have some very low hair (breakage) loss just as humans have a certain amount of natural hair loss. But that is not shedding.
If at any time your puppy does not work out for you for any other reason, please notify me and I will take the puppy or dog back or be able to provide for re-homing. You will be refunded some of your money deducting the reshipping or pickup expenses or other costs and you will receive it only when the puppy is resold. This however may not be the full amount of purchase price, as older dogs do not always sell for the same price as a puppy. Deposit is always non-refundable in all cases and any shipping cost is the buyer’s responsibility.
We request buyers to notify us as soon as possible if the puppy becomes ill within the first 7 months of adoption. The breeder recommends, to restrict your puppy up to 12 months of age to physical activity to a reasonable amount, and do not allow the puppy to go up-down stairs, go jogging, hike extremely difficult terrain, or hike for an excessive duration and to ever become dehydrated. To do so may cause permanent damage to your puppy-dog.
A Doodle is an ideal family dog. Thank goodness for four-legged friends! Reserve yours now!
“We are exceptional respectful high-quality breeders, fully licensed with the state of Colorado and inspected at random…and proud of it.”
GOOD DOG – We are so thrilled to have been awarded by Good Dog Grant, that is recognized by ALAA club. Good Dog provides educational materials and information for breeders and pet families. We’re honored to be partnered with and to be recognized by Good Dog for all of the incredible work we do for the
Australian Labradoodle breed.