We specialize in breeding the most gorgeous wavy and curly fleece coats that vary in all the Doodle colors: red, creamy gold, dark apricot, dark chocolate, and all shades of caramel. Many of our puppies have parti coats and adorable markings! Sometimes we have Buffy white, black, light chocolate cappuccino, and lavender doodle coat colors too.
We breed all sizes: mini to medium, and larger standard. All of our puppies are multi-generational Australian Labradoodles guaranteed to be non-shedding and allergy-friendly with no body odor.
A Gorgeousdoodles Puppy Package Includes
- Micro ID chip and ready for you to register.
- Neuter or Spay may be taken care of before the pup goes home, or the Breeder pays the Buyers Vet a set capped price of $175.00 to the buyers Vet on the day adopted puppy is spayed or neutered.
- Veterinary certified two Puppy Vaccination shots and de-worming.
- All Puppies go to our Vets for two full examinations/full physical vaccination and microchip by our Veterinary and you receive signed certifications.
- A bag of familiar puppy Food and a little sample of a recommended treat.
- A notebook with Health Scores on your puppies parents, to back up Pups Health Warranty.
- A list of helpful products to buy and some very good helpful training ideas.
- If the pup is flying home, Breeder provides: A new Airline approved shipping kennel crate that we provide with bedding and a comfort blankets. A special Health Certificate is given by our Vet. The buyer pays $450.00 for airfare cost and for travel cost to the airport, to Breeder in full 1.5 weeks before the puppy can fly home.
- Health Certificate by Vet for air travel.
- All puppies go home with a comfort blanket that has Mama & familiar smells.
- A 27 months Health Warranty, pups are from many many generations of all Health tested Breeding dogs for exceptionally healthy offspring!
- A new fitted harness and leash.
- We offer extra puppy training for $395.00. – if we have a home trainer available – Puppy will go to a trainer’s home ( maybe a Doodle family home ) for extra socializing with all ages, night time crate training, helpful potty training, lead training, and sit for a treat. If a puppy needs to be held past 9 weeks of age for your puppy will go into an extra training program. Ask us about training, booking, and availability varies.
I will also create and give you a special notebook which will include your puppy’s *Vet health certificate of examination, *Family tree Pedigree Chart, * Dam & Sire OFA, and Pin Hip records, a written *Two-Year Genetic Health Warranty Guarantee. Yes, we provide a health guarantee against hereditary diseases, which includes hip and elbow dysplasia, with a puppy replacement. Your notebook will also include several pages of relevant information about dog food and may also have helpful dog product info. The notebook is not sent until after your puppy is neutered or spayed and the breeder has confirmed invoice from the buyer’s vet.
Deposits, Prices and Final Payments
We require a non-refundable deposit of $500.00 paid via PayPal (or check) to reserve a choice from a litter due to be born, and a deposit of $1000.00 to secure a puppy from litter already born. All your deposit payment is applied towards your puppy full purchase price. We give you a discount of $400.00 when you buy a second Doodle any time in the future. If there is not an ideal puppy for you in our current available litter your deposit will be moved forward to the next litter(s) waiting list for your specifications. All checks, cashiers checks, money order must be paid to Melanie Derwey, and to be mailed: Po box 1808 Granby, Co 80446.
- True Parti coat: ~$3500
- Solid Red, caramel, apricot, and chocolate: ~$3200
- Red, caramel, apricot, chocolate, and red with white markings: ~$3400
- Black coats: ~$2900
- Phantom or Merle, Silver Blue: ~$3700
We offer our puppies on a “first come, first serve” basis after confirmation of deposit.
(Currently, due to Covid-19, all folks purchasing a puppy must be willing to drive and pick up the puppy in person from Gorgeousdoodles.)
Final payment in full must be received by us and all checks or cashier checks payable to Melanie Derwey, before you take delivery of the puppy, and before the airline flight can be scheduled.
You are required to prepay Puppy airfare and shipping cost of $450 to $550 (varies by the airport as of April 2019 UnitedPetsafe policy) ten days before the puppy flight is booked.
With your deposit now you can secure an ideal puppy!
Required Legal Documents
We reserve the right to request a notary to review and notarize signed on puppy contract prior to puppy homecoming date.
We may also request a copy of the primary purchaser driver’s license. This is part of our enforcement and legal documentation required on our spay and neuter agreement for all puppies. All our puppies have a firmly enforced mandatory spay/neuter contract or we may choose spayed or neutered puppy prior to homecoming. If you wish to breed Labradoodles or are a breeder must be clarified specify in original puppy application, emails, and clearly communicated. We have a business attorney and we do enforce our contract agreement.
How We Allocate Puppies
Breeders help with allocation sharing puppy personalities differences and energy etc. Puppies must mature to seven weeks to eight weeks old to be allocated.
Most important is that the Puppy gets their ideal Family and you get the ideal puppy personality and right pup energy etc.
We allocate puppies due to their temperament testing and personality characteristics. Breeder reserve the right to hold back any pups for breeding program at any time, and or to help with puppies allocation to be part of the ideal family adoption. Puppy planned dates for homecoming may have to change due to weather, airlines, or maybe something out
of our control.
You will be notified as soon as the pregnancy has been confirmed. You will be notified in the order of waiting list when puppies are whelped. Folks who are on that waiting list will be sent a puppy announcement and pictures. There is no firm choice in advance or a pick of the litter. All puppies are a pick of the litter for their ideal family. The breeder and family will be helping with each pup’s allocation.
We will share updates on puppy development, coat, and size differences. We send photos and short videos. We will also be sharing most importantly, the puppy’s personality and energy differences.
We recommend the best puppy for you, as to the puppy temperament, energy, and personality traits. You may choose to wait for another puppy from other litters ( if you wish) to notify Breeder in writing (email) before the puppy is 6 or 7 weeks old.
Breeder firmly reserves the right to refuse the finalizing of the puppy adoption and the buyer agrees to understand that up-to-the time that Breeder signs the final adoption papers and is paid in full for the puppy, the adoption could be changed or be terminated.
All Buyers must review and agree to our policies as asked on our “Puppy Application“. All Buyers before sending a deposit must fill out our ” Puppy Application”.
If you or a member of your family has pet-related allergies, I recommend a multi-generational puppy that has the most potential to be allergy-friendly. Very seldom will the coat of a multi-generation Labradoodle puppy be a problem but some people find they are allergic to dog saliva. If, after purchasing a puppy from me you find that it does not work out for you or your family because of allergies, be aware that I will need to be notified within 4 days after delivery of your puppy. In this case, you may have to verify the condition with a written statement from your doctor. I will gladly take the puppy back in this situation and you will receive a substantial refund, but I will have to deduct all the expenses incurred in the process of prepping/shipping the puppy to you and any additional expense incurred in the process.
Labradoodles will have some very low hair (breakage) loss just as humans have a certain amount of natural hair loss. But that is not shedding.
If at any time your puppy does not work out for you for any other reason, please notify me and I will take the puppy or dog back or be able to provide for re-homing. You will be refunded some of your money deducting the reshipping or pickup expenses or other costs and you will receive it only when the puppy is resold. This however may not be the full amount of purchase price, as older dogs do not always sell for the same price as a puppy. Deposit is always non-refundable in all cases and any shipping cost is the buyer’s responsibility.
We request buyers to notify us as soon as possible if the puppy becomes ill within the first 7 months of adoption. The breeder recommends, to restrict your puppy up to 12 months of age to physical activity to a reasonable amount, and do not allow the puppy to go up-down stairs, go jogging, hike extremely difficult terrain, or hike for an excessive duration and to ever become dehydrated. To do so may cause permanent damage to your puppy-dog.
A Doodle is an ideal family dog. Thank goodness for four-legged friends! Reserve yours now!