Maple is a beautiful large mini to small-medium wavy fleece beauty. She is an unusual light cafe to lavender color with lovely cappuccino chocolate phantom markings. Maple is so smart and fun. She has a way of getting what she wants! She is very outgoing and playful. She loves car rides and hiking but is equally at ease just snuggling on the couch or laying at your feet on a cold winter day. Maple is our most unusual coat color carrier and we are very excited for the great variety of coat color possibilities we will get with her puppies. Her sire is our very prolific and super smart stud
Reuben and her mama is our super sweet exceptional service doodle Paisley. Both of these GorgeousDoodles are now retired and living their best lives with family in Utah and the Pacific Northwest!
* Cafe / Lavender with phantom markings. This is a very rare coat type and Maple carries for parti, tricolor, sable fawn, and tan points plus solid and phantom also / verified by DNA. Paw Prints Genetics performed her DNA verifications.
* DNA genetic health results: DM is clear and normal
* Fleece to soft curly fleece coat
* Approx. 28 lbs – 17 inches paw to shoulder tall – large mini too. small medium.
* ALCA Registration # in process
* Certified Australian MultiGen pedigree is verified to A5 beyond grading by the ALCA
* Patella Good normal
* OFA Hips are rated: Good
* OFA Elbow normal
* Cardiac OFA: Normal
* CERF (eyes) are good and normal
* PRA is clear Normal / EIC is Clear Normal / vWD is Clear and Normal
* Coat type is correct carries for : Furnishings correct coat type.
* ALAA – Australian Labradoodle Association of America – breeders member # 000763-0506
* ALCA – Australian Labradoodle Club of America – member registration # C060-06242013-050-LD